Comparing performance between environments
How does our new feature compare on mobile vs. desktop?
Instead of waiting on biased user testing or trusting that your internal devices and simulations are accounting for enough variability, use FullStory to view actual experiences in the wild. Take a look at sessions from many different Browsers, Device Types, Operating Systems, and Display Width or Height.
- Filter your searches under User Scope using as many environment filters as you want. Options include:
- Device: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- Browser: Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Robot, Unknown
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Linux, Windows Phone
- Display Width: Is, Is not, Is less than, Is greater than, Is at most, Is at Least
- Display Height: Is, Is not, Is less than, Is greater than, Is at most, Is at Least
- Add an Event Scope filter to find users who clicked or changed a specific selector or visited a specific page.
Similar recipes you can cook up in FullStory:
- Does changing display size affect the page layout?
- Does this feature work on iOS and Android?
- Why are Internet Explorer users having trouble on this page?
- Are iOS users encountering a console error?