Attaching FullStory sessions to bug reports
How do I make sure the engineer fixing this bug has access to this session later?
Sometimes when you find a bug you don't have time to fix it right away. Use FullStory to automatically attach a session link to your bug report to ensure the person fixing it has easy access in the future.
- If you're using a bug tracking tool that currently integrates with FullStory, simply read the instructions for integrating in our knowledge base.
- Then navigate to the Integrations tab in your FullStory Settings and toggle on the integration.
- Alternatively, copy the URL from the error session and paste it into your bug reporting tool.
Similar recipes you can cook up in FullStory:
- Are there more examples I can find to add to this bug ticket?
- Is this bug affecting a lot of users and should it be higher priority?