This Recipe is part of the Performance Impact Dashboard example.
These four Single Metric Cards will display top level performance metrics and quickly give a snapshot into the average users' experience related to performance along with how the metrics are trending over time.
- Segment: Everyone
- Metric: Average FCP for specific page
- Metric: Average FCP for all sessions
- Watched Element: Out of Stock Error
- Metric: Count of events for error messages
- Metric: Average # of console errors on a specific page
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a new Single Metric Dashboard Card called “Average FCP for Checkout” using the Metric of the average of First contentful paint time for visits to the checkout page. Apply a color as applicable.
- Duplicate the previous Dashboard Card to create a new Single Metric Dashboard Card called “Average FCP Overall” using the same Metric of the average of First contentful paint time without the URL filter.
- Create and save a new Single Metric Dashboard Card called “# Out of Stock Error Messages” using the Metric of count of events where a user saw the Out of Stock error message.
- Create and save a new Single Metric Dashboard Card called “Average # of Errors on Checkout” using the Metric of average number of console errors on page when visiting the checkout page.
- Click to view details on any Dashboard Card to watch related sessions.