Top Level Performance Metrics
These four single Metrics will display top level performance metrics and quickly give a snapshot into the average users' experience related to performance along with how the metrics are trending over time.
- Segment: Everyone
- Event: Average FCP for checkout page
- Event: Average FCP for all sessions
- Watched Element: Out of Stock Error
- Event: Count of events for error messages
- Event: Average # of console errors on a checkout page
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a new Metric called “Average FCP for Checkout” using the Metric average of First contentful paint time for visits to the checkout page. Change the static color to dynamic as applicable.
- Duplicate the previous Metric to create a new Single Metric Dashboard Card called “Average FCP Overall” using the same Metric average of First contentful paint time without the URL filter.
- Create and save a new Metric called “# Out of Stock Error Messages” using the Metric count of events where a user saw the Out of Stock error message.
- Create and save a new Metric called “Average # of Errors on Checkout” using the Metric average number of console errors on page when visiting the checkout page.
- Click play to watch related sessions.