Use a Metric to understand what type of users are engaging with your Help Center based on a custom user attribute that your team passes into FullStory via a call to FS.identify or FS.setUserVars
- Segment: Everyone, or a custom segment that excludes internal users
- Event: Unique users that visited your Help Center’s domain
- Option: Any custom user attribute that your team passes into FullStory via FS.identify or FS.setUserVars
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Metric using the Metric count of unique users who visited your Help Center domain.
- Set the time period to the past 30 days and apply the Everyone segment.
- Group the data by any user attribute that your team passes into FullStory via a call to FS.identify or FS.setUserVars. In this example, we’ve opted to group by a custom user attribute called SeatType to understand which user roles are engaging with our Help Center content the most.
- Click play to watch related sessions.