Daily Active Users of your Help Center by a Custom User Attribute
Use a Metric Trends card to understand what type of users are engaging with your Help Center based on a custom user attribute that your team passes into FullStory via a call to FS.identify or FS.setUserVars
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Metric Trends Dashboard Card using the Metric count of unique users who visited your Help Center domain.
- Set the time period to the past month and apply the Everyone segment.
- Group the data by any user attribute that your team passes into FullStory via a call to FS.identify or FS.setUserVars. In this example, we’ve opted to group by a custom user attribute called SeatType to understand which user roles are engaging with our Help Center content the most.
- Click to view details on any Dashboard Card to watch related sessions.