Average Scroll Depth for Help Center Articles
Use a Single Metric card to track how far down the page users scroll on average when viewing your Help Center content.
- Segment: Everyone
- Metric: Average of scroll depth when visiting the URL for at least one of your Help Center articles
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create a Single Metric Dashboard Card called “Average Scroll Depth for Help Center Articles” using the average of Scroll Depth metric when the Visited URL matches the specific Help Center article(s) you’re interested in.
- Adjust the time period to be specific to the time-range you’d like to analyze and apply a color as applicable.
- Click to view details on any Dashboard Card to watch related sessions.