Average Scroll Depth for Help Center Articles
Use a Metric to track how far down the page users scroll on average when viewing your Help Center content.
- Segment: Everyone
- Event: Scroll depth when visiting the URL for at least one of your Help Center articles
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create a Metric called “Average Scroll Depth for Help Center Articles” using the Metric average of Scroll Depth when the Visited URL matches the specific Help Center article(s) you’re interested in.
- Adjust the time period to be specific to the time-range you’d like to analyze and apply a color as applicable.
- Click play to watch related sessions.