Session Volume by Domain
This Metric will display the count of unique sessions with a breakdown by subdomain for all sessions over the last month. Note that a single session can contain activity across multiple subdomains and will count towards each domain where activity occurred. The sum of unique session counts for each domain may be greater than the total number of sessions for that time period. Find more information about how FullStory treats data capture across domains here.
- Segment: Everyone
- Event: Sessions with any activity
- Options: Group by URL Host
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Metric called “# of Sessions by Domain”, using the count of unique sessions with any activity.
- Set the time period to Past 30 days, the interval to Daily, and apply the Everyone segment.
- Group by URL Host.
- Click play to watch related sessions.