Session Volume by IP Address or User Agent
This Dashboard Card will display the count of unique sessions with a breakdown by IP Address or User Agent for all sessions over the last month. This can be helpful for identifying the root cause behind a recent spike in traffic due to bot activity. Use this card to identify IP addresses or user agents to block in your FullStory account.
- Segment: Everyone
- Metric: Count of sessions with any activity
- Dimension: IP Address or User Agent
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Dimensionality Dashboard Card called “# of Sessions by IP Address" or "# of Sessions by User Agent" using the Metric count of unique sessions with any activity.
- Set the time period to the past month and apply the Everyone segment.
- Select IP Address or User Agent as the dimension to group by depending on which information you'd like to analyze.
- Click to view details on any Dashboard Card to watch related sessions.