Session Volume by IP Address or User Agent
This Metric will display the count of unique sessions with a breakdown by IP Address or User Agent for all sessions over the last month. This can be helpful for identifying the root cause behind a recent spike in traffic due to bot activity. Use this card to identify IP addresses or user agents to block in your FullStory account.
- Segment: Everyone
- Event: Sessions with any activity
- Options: Group by IP Address or User Agent
- The Everyone segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Metric called “# of Sessions by IP Address" or "# of Sessions by User Agent" using the count of unique sessions with any activity.
- Set the time period to the Past 30 days and apply the Everyone segment.
- Select IP Address or User Agent to group by depending on which information you'd like to analyze.
- Click play to watch related sessions.