How do I make sure the engineer fixing this bug has access to this session later?
Sometimes when you find a bug you don't have time to fix it right away. Use FullStory to automatically attach a session link to your bug report to ensure the person fixing it has easy access in the future.
- Integrate FullStory with your bug reporting software or follow the instructions outlined in Step 2
- If you're using a bug tracking tool that currently integrates with FullStory, simply read the instructions for integrating in our knowledge base. Then navigate to the Integrations page in your FullStory Settings and toggle the integration on.
- Alternatively, use the Report a Bug link to copy/paste all session metadata into your bug reporting tool.
Similar recipes you can cook up in FullStory:
- Are there more examples I can find to add to this bug ticket?
- Is this bug affecting a lot of users and should it be higher priority?