With FullStory, you have a set number of seats based on your plan. Our FullStory Free plan includes 3 user seats and our paid plans begin with 20 user seats. All plans receive unlimited Guest seats and have the ability to specify Standard or Admin user roles.
If you need to add more seats to your account, please contact your Account Executive or reach out to our Support team here.
With FullStory's Enterprise plan, your team will also have access to an additional seat, the Architect role, and you will see an additional option when inviting users. If you've purchased an Enterprise plan which includes our Umbrella feature, you'll also see an option for an Umbrella Manager role.
To invite a new user to FullStory, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > Account Management > Users.
- Click on the Invite Users button at top right corner of the Users section
- Enter the email address of the individual you'd like to invite or click the link to invite up to 30 users in bulk.
- Select the user role you'd like this individual to have. The default role will be a Standard user. (this applies to single and bulk invites)
- Click on Send Invitation.
- If an existing user is invited to join, you will receive the following message:
Note: If you have Google Authentication enabled, each user you invite will be forced to login with Google and will not be allowed to set a password. You can learn more about requiring Google Authentication here.
If you ever need to delete an individual from your FullStory account, any user with Admin permissions can do so by clicking on the vertical ellipses at the end of the user row and selecting the 'Remove' option.