Are customers getting upset while using our app?
Have you ever mashed at your mouse on a website because your experience has been frustrating? If your customers are frantically clicking somewhere in your app, there may be an issue you need to fix or a UI element that could be updated to be more user friendly.
- Find the Rage Clicked Recently segment to watch sessions of users rage clicking. Then, watch sessions using autoplay to quickly find opportunities to improve your digital experience.
- Check for broken links and buttons that you can fix immediately
- Watch for trends where customers are repeatedly rage clicking in the same areas
- Refine your search by scoping down to Rage Clicks on specific pages where a frustrating experience could be especially detrimental. For example, your /checkout page.
- Share a Note with your team to highlight insightful sessions.
- Attach links of Rage Click sessions to your work queue tickets so the product team has easy access to example sessions when designing an updated solution.
Similar recipes you can cook up in FullStory:
- How many customers were affected by the broken purchase button?
- Does our date picker require too many clicks?
- Do users expect to be able to click on this image as a link?