It's possible to delete individual sessions, all information associated with a specific user, or all sessions within a specific window from your FullStory data.
- Delete a user via FullStory application
- Delete a user via API
- Delete all sessions within a segment
- A FullStory Admin or Umbrella Manager can reach out to our Support team with a link to the exact segment of sessions that should be permanently deleted.
- Delete all sessions within a date / time range
- A FullStory Admin or Umbrella Manager can reach out to our Support team with the exact start and end timestamps (including timezone) for sessions that should be permanently deleted.
Additionally, once a session falls out of your data retention window, it will be purged from your data and non-recoverable. Data retention deletions are processed on a rolling basis based on:
- The date of session capture
- Your data retention period, which is listed in the Subscription tab of your Settings page