For new traffic this week, how many people land on the pricing page?
You've spent time calculating and perfecting your pricing strategy and then designing a page to communicate this information your new customers. Are they using it? Are they raging against it? Are they contacting Support with questions you thought you answered?
- While viewing the Everyone segment, click on New this week
- To view new users who visited your pricing page add the Event Scope Has > Visited page > has substring > /pricing (enter the URL path for your pricing page here)
- Click View Searchies to see visualizations of your results including Device Breakdown, Top Browsers, Top Referrers, and Top UTM sources
- Click into any of the Searchies to filter your search further.
- Add the Event Scope Has > Rage Clicks > On Anything to see if any customers took their confusion out on their mouse and your page.
- Add the Event Scope Has > Clicked > Help or Has > Visited page > has path > /help to see if they tried contacting or searching for Help after visiting the page.