Which of my customers encountered that nasty bug we discovered last week?
When you hear from one customer about something that is broken on your site, it can sting a little. What you don't know is how many customers had the same experience and didn't speak up, possibly leaving your service forever. Use FullStory to find a list of customers who experienced a known issue on your site so that you can follow up with them and make amends.
- Search for users who clicked on your broken link or button. In our example, we'll call it the "Login button".
- Scope down the time of your search to the period of time that the button was broken.
- Save your segment and watch sessions to understand the scope of the issue. If you are identifying users, you may consider a Segment Export to proactively reach out to impacted users.
Similar recipes you can cook up in FullStory:
- How many customers abandoned cart after clicking on that button?
- Did my customer leave the app after encountering a bug?
- How many first time visitors encountered this bug?