FullStory offers three plan types to fit your company's needs: Business, Advanced & Enterprise.
Below we'll discuss what each plan includes, how they're structured and which would work best for your company.
|Client Side Ragehooks||✔||✔||✔|
|Go-live and Co-browsing||✔||✔||✔|
|Configurable form privacy||✔||✔||✔|
|Customizable seat type/access level (ie. Architect)||❌||❌||✔|
What is FullStory Enterprise?
Session Replay, Complete Product Analytics, Security & Advanced Org Management
The FullStory Enterprise Edition is for cross-functional orgs who need complete data and robust admin controls to optimize their digital portfolio. It begins at 100,000 sessions, 100 seats, 1 month of Session Replay Retention, 12 months of Product Analytics Retention and 500,000 Server Side Events. It includes all features from FullStory Advanced, plus:
- Single Sign-On for login simplicity
- Umbrella Management captures data from multiple digital experiences while keeping the data separate
Role Based Access Controls
- Ability to purchase Umbrella Management Tools, FS Focus and Premium Support as add-ons
What is FullStory Advanced?
Session Replay, Complete Product Analytics
The FullStory Advanced Edition is for companies that need deep product analytics rooted in qualitative insights to innovate and grow with agility. It begins at 100,000 sessions, 50 seats, 1 month of Session Replay Retention, 12 months of Product Analytics Retention and 500,000 Server Side Events. It includes all features from FullStory Business, plus:
- Journeys show the most common path your visitors are taking from entry or exit points
- Conversions for funnel analysis that include top signals impacted
- Retention Charting visualizes user engagement by tracking the number of users that return(s) to a specific event after another, over time
- Segment Alerts
- Watched Elements help monitor particular elements that matter to you
- Data Export examines rich data and aims to analyze user behavior
- Additional blocks of Server Side Events can be purchased
What is FullStory Business?
Session Replay, Core Product Analytics
The FullStory Business Edition is for growth-minded teams who need pixel-perfect insight to spot trends, improve funnels, and plan roadmaps. It begins at 100,000 sessions, 20 seats, 1 month of Session replay retention, 12 months of Product analytics retention, 500,000 Server Side Events and includes these features:
Your own personal workspace
- Home is here for you to build a workspace that makes sense to you
- Create Segments, or cohorts of users
- Funnels are a series of actions you want an end-user to take in your digital property
- Metrics help you track key interactions and KPIs on your site or mobile application
- Dashboards are custom visualizations of your FullStory data
Track engagement thru session playback
- Create a Page Flow Dashboard Card to analyze micro user journeys
- Click and Scroll Maps to explore click and scroll patterns that your site visitors are using
- Detections helps monitor for the presence of potentially sensitive data and ensures you don't capture any PII by mistake
What is FullStory Free?
We also offer a Free Edition that comes with 10,000 sessions per month, 10 user seats, 1 month of Session replay retention, 5,000 Server Side Events and 1 year of Product analytics retention.
Reach out to your FullStory account executive, or contact us in-app, to discuss the best plan option for your organization.