FullStory offers a Free Edition that comes with 1,000 recorded sessions per month, 3 user seats and 1 month of data history. If you're looking to level up your FullStory game, you might want to consider the Business Edition.
What is included with FullStory Business?
The FullStory Business Edition begins at 100,000 sessions and 20 seats and includes these features:
Powerful search functionality
- OmniSearch for speed of thought search filtering
- Rage clicks, a one-click search that helps you find frustrated users on your site
- Dead clicks, a one-click search that helps you find unresponsive clicks
- Error clicks, a one-click search that helps you find sessions with JS errors
- Abandoned forms, a one-click search that helps you find when users don't complete a form
Instant analytics, sensitive to any search
- Searchies, intelligent data aggregation
- Page Insights, page level visual data aggregation
- Export CSV for exporting user lists based on search segments
Interactive session playback
- Session playback and FSTV autoplay
- FullStory Console, a view of JS console errors during session playback
- Inspect Mode to find and build CSS selector searches
- Go Live, a live view of a user's session that helps you offer real-time support
Game changing power-ups
- All of our integrations
- Identify API (FS.identify) that allows you to tag and filter your users by name
- Custom User Attributes (FS.setUserVars) to add searchable user variables
- Reflection API (FS.getCurrentSessionURL) to pass FullStory links to your favorite tools
- Targeted session recording for domains, geography, IP address, or user agents
- Dev Tools to analyze bugs as they occur in the wild and understand what impacts app performance
What is the Continuity Pack?
Continuity Pack is our way of ensuring you always keep the features you had for the same price you were paying until you explicitly make a choice to add or remove more features. We tend to iterate on our pricing and may move features around in editions over time, so we want to be sure that you keep what you paid for originally. We also wrote about it, if you're interested in learning more.