The CCPA went into effect on January 1st, 2020. This regulation sets up new requirements around user data, including how it’s collected, shared, and used, impacting organizations that “do business” in California.
As with the GDPR for Europe, we created a resource to help you understand how the CCPA impacts your use of FullStory. Our CCPA and FullStory guide will help you address the following topics:
- What is the CCPA—and how does it apply to your business?
- What is “Personal Information” according to the CCPA?
- How does the CCPA affect your use of FullStory?
- How do you handle deletion requests?
- How will you know if you’re compliant with the CCPA?
… And a lot more.
We want FullStory customers to feel confident they have the resources and tools they need to comply with privacy laws. This guide will help bring clarity around how you should address the CCPA and your use of FullStory.
Get started: Go read about CCPA and FullStory.
Looking for a CCPA Addendum?
You can view and sign the FullStory CCPA Addendum online-- FullStory CCPA Addendum.
Once you land on that page, you'll need to authenticate your access using an emailed verification code. You will have the chance to read the document prior to signing.