Most Clicked on Homepage for New Users
This Dashboard Card will show the most clicked element, organized by text, on a specific URL for the newest users on the site over the last week.
- Segment: New this week
- Metric: Count of clicks on a specific URL
- Dimension: Text on element
- The New this week segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account.
- Create and save a Dimensionality Dashboard Card called “Most clicked on Homepage for Newest Users”, using the Metric of count of events when the visited URL is your homepage.
- Set the time period to the last week and apply the New this week segment.
- Select Text as the dimension to group by to see the count of clicks summarized by text on the element.
- If you get results for Unknown on your Dashboard Card, that is the sum of clicks on elements that have no text.
- Click to view details on any Dashboard Card to watch related sessions.