Top Exit Pages for Signed-up Users
This Metric will display the count of unique sessions with a breakdown by Exit Page for signed-up users over the last month.
- Segment: Signed-up
- Event: Any Visited page when the Exit Page is true
- Option: Page
- The Signed-up segment is already saved by default in your FullStory account. If you are not identifying your users, the “Signed-up” segment will be empty.
- Create and save a Metric called “Top Exit Page for Sign-up Users”, using the Metric count of unique sessions with any visited page when the Exit Page is true.
- Set the time period to the past 30 days and apply the Sign-up segment.
- Select Page as the property to group by to see the count of sessions summarized by Exit Page.
- Click play to watch related sessions.