If you're looking for some more technical API documentation, check out our new Developer site: https://developer.fullstory.com/introduction
- Does FullStory record uncaught exceptions?
- Can FullStory record how far a user scrolls on a page?
- Can FullStory record when a user zooms in or out on a touch device?
- Can FullStory record interaction events such as clicks on links or buttons?
- Swan songs: How FullStory records sessions that end unexpectedly
- How does FullStory recording work to recreate my users' experience?
- Does FullStory work with my complex site?
- How to send recording traffic to your First Party Domain using the FullStory Relay
- Can FullStory capture content that is presented in iframes?
- Can I disable all recording?
- Can I disable recording for a specific domain?
- Will I be able to block specific recordings?
- Can I block unwanted sessions by IP address or User-Agent or bot?
- Can I block or allow session recordings based on geography?
- Will anonymous users be recorded?
- Is it possible to rate-limit or sample usage data instead of getting everything?
- Does FullStory record the specific browser version used during a session?
- Do you record Flash objects?