If you become aware that sensitive data has been recorded into your FullStory account, follow the process outlined in this article: What to do if sensitive data has been recorded
It's possible to delete individual sessions, all information associated with a specific user, or all sessions within a specific window from your FullStory data.
- Delete a user via FullStory application
- Delete a user via API
- Delete all sessions within a segment --> contact email@example.com
- Delete all sessions within a date / time range --> contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a session falls out of your data retention window, it will be purged from your data and non-recoverable. Data retention deletions are processed on a rolling basis based on:
- The date of session capture
- Your data retention period, which is listed in the Subscription tab of your Settings page
Note: if your account was created before April 30, 2020, you may experience up to a 30-day buffer in your data retention window.