FullStory integrates with the popular team productivity tool, Trello, by allowing users to share noteworthy sessions directly to a Trello board as a card.
To enable and set up the integration:
- Login to FullStory
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > API Keys
- Click the Add button next to Trello.
- Click the Authorize button, which will launch a new window (you may need to temporarily disable ad blockers if you have them installed) and open a Trello permissions dialogue. Choose Log in to let FullStory use your Trello account.
- Once you've given permission, return to the FullStory window to choose a board and list where new Trello cards will be created. You can also enable and disable the integration from this dialogue.
Now that you're up and running with Trello, there are two methods for sharing sessions to your board:
Sharing from Notes
- When viewing a session, click the green Note button to bring up the sharing dialogue. Type your comment and press Share to publish your note and a link to the session to your team's Notes tab.
- Click on the Notes tab below the OmniSearch box to view your team's shares. Within each note, you'll see Send to:Trello.
- Click the Trello link and the note will instantly be shared!
Sharing from inside a session
- Click "Note from the playback bar to type a note
- Once you've saved your message, find the green note in the right-hand actions timeline
- Click the Send to: Slack • Trello link to share your note out to the correct tool