Available for the following Plan types:
FullStory for Mobile Apps
Available to the following User roles:
FullStory integrates with the popular team productivity tool, Trello, by allowing users to share noteworthy sessions directly to a Trello board as a card.
To enable and set up the integration:
- Login to FullStory
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Manage
- Click the Add button next to Trello.
- Click the Authorize button, which will launch a new window (you may need to temporarily disable ad blockers if you have them installed) and open a Trello permissions dialogue. Choose Log in to let FullStory use your Trello account.
- Once you've given permission, return to the FullStory window to choose a board and list where new Trello cards will be created. You can also enable and disable the integration from this dialogue.
Now that you're up and running with Trello, there are two methods for sharing sessions to your board:
Sharing from Notes:
When viewing a session, click the green Note and Share button to bring up the sharing dialogue. Type your note and click Save to publish your note and a link to the session to your team's Notes.
Click on Notes in your sidebar to view your team's notes.
Within each note, you'll see Send to: Trello. Click Trello and the note will instantly be shared!
Sharing from inside a session:
- Click "Note and Share" from the playback bar to type a note
- Once you've saved your message, find the note in the right-hand event list
- Click the SHARE NOTE: Trello link to share your note out to the correct tool