Available for the following Plan types:
FullStory for Mobile Apps
Available to the following User roles:
FullStory allows users to share noteworthy sessions directly to a shared insights inbox in Productboard to allow product teams to analyze and collaborate on product feedback.
To Enable and Set Up the Integration:
- Login to FullStory
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Manage
Click the Add button next to Productboard
A box will open on the right side of your browser prompting you to enter your API Key. To obtain your Productboard API Key, login to your Productboard instance, and navigate to the Integrations page from the menu.
- Locate the Public API section and click the plus (+) icon next to Access token to generate a new API key. Copy the Key value.
Return to FullStory and paste the Key value into the API Key field then click Save.
You may turn on Auto-Post New Notes if you wish all shared notes to be sent to Productboard by default, or turn it off to pick and choose notes to share.
- Click Done to save the integration configuration.
If you have configured the Productboard integration to not send all notes, there are two ways for you to manually push notes of your choosing:
Sharing from Inside a Session:
- When viewing a session, click the green Note and Share button to bring up the sharing dialogue. Type your comment and press Note to publish your note.
- Once you've saved your message, find the note in the event timeline on the righthand side of session playback.
Click the three dot icon to open the Share Note menu. Select Productboard to send your note.
Sharing from the Notes tab:
- For any notes that you or your colleagues have already created, you can find these on the Notes tab under the OmniSearch box.
- At the bottom of each note, you'll see "Send to: Productboard." Simply click on the Productboard link to share your note instantly.
Finding Session Information in ProductBoard
When you share a note to ProductBoard, you'll find the FullStory session automatically linked in the note's title. Click on the open link icon to view the session.