Shopify is an E-Commerce platform that provides tools to help online sellers run their businesses.
FullStory can easily be set up on most Shopify themes by following the steps below. Once installed, you can use FullStory to play back user sessions, build conversion funnels, and gain new insights into how your customers navigate your store.
- Log in to your Shopify account, and open your admin panel.
- Select “Online Store” under the “Sales Channels” section of the admin panel.
- On the “Themes” section of the panel, click the Actions button in the upper right-hand corner of the page to reveal a dropdown.
- Click “Edit code”.
- Click “theme.liquid” under the “Layout” section.*
- Paste your FullStory recording snippet (learn how to find it here) into the <head> of the theme.
* If you’re using a custom theme, it’s possible that the theme file has a name other than "theme.liquid". Check with the theme’s developer to verify.