If you're looking for some more technical API documentation, check out our new Developer site: https://developer.fullstory.com/introduction
- Can FullStory capture data when a user copies or pastes something on a page?
- Can FullStory capture when a user refreshes their page?
- Can FullStory capture when a user highlights something on a page?
- Does FullStory capture uncaught exceptions?
- Can FullStory capture how far a user scrolls on a page?
- Can FullStory capture data when a user zooms in or out on a touch device?
- Can FullStory capture interaction events such as clicks on links or buttons?
- Swan songs: How FullStory captures sessions that end unexpectedly
- How does FullStory capture data to recreate my users' experience?
- Does FullStory work with my complex site?
- How to send captured traffic to your First Party Domain using FullStory Relay
- Can FullStory capture content that is presented in iframes?
- Can I disable data capture?
- Can I disable data capture for a specific domain?
- Will I be able to block specific sessions from being captured?
- Can FullStory capture Web Components or Shadow DOM?
- Can I block unwanted sessions by IP address or User-Agent or bot?
- Can I block or allow session based on geography?
- Will data from anonymous users be captured?
- Is it possible to rate-limit or sample with FullStory?
- Does FullStory capture the specific browser version used during a session?
- Do you capture Flash objects?
- Why is data capture blocked on my site?
- Why am I seeing multiple fs.js requests in my browser’s network log?
- What do “Device = Unknown” and "Device = Robot" mean?
- How do I identify and instrument specific buttons and elements to capture?
Need to get in touch with us?
The FullStory Team awaits your every question.Ask the Community Technical Support